Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Friday, March 9, 2007

pissed off life!

life @ home is like hell now,
daddy totally forbids me to talk on the phone.

what more do you expect from me now?
there's a limit to what i can take, ok?
fucker.

today in school
yikes!
was late with Shuhui,Simin & Iris.
ok, it wasn't on purpose alright!
unfortunately, i was late for the 6th time.
So i served my detention but luckily Iris was there too.
sat in the bloody small room from 8.10am - 3.30pm!
do you know how much we've suffered there?
luckily after school, Simin came to play with us (x

after detention,
darling came to find me and simin,
went up to his house awhile.
then walked home together (:

:P
i love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home