Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

to hell with Forever

yeayea,
i'm having the blues..
all thanks to that biatch~
agitate/provoke me for all i care :P

called them halfway and asked them
not to come anymore, my mood was like ARGH!
sorry for that last minute decison.
but hey, i really appreciated that!
i was saying about being so lonely & bored
& you two really came to accompany me!
all the way from where you guys stayed
which was really damn far :\
but i'm really thankful for these, ilu guys!

dug out some DVD's to watch since I've
nothing better to do @ home and
I'm really feeling not so well,
my throat hurts again
& I seriously have no mood to talk.
have you ever cared? do you even know?! -__-

2 fellow schoolmates of mine drowned,
R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home