Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Friday, April 13, 2007

:)

Friday, April 13 2007, 1.25AM
yeah, its late but I'm here to blog!
got quite pissed off with the gas/durian smell,
its damn bloody strong!
sis got quite annoyed with it,
she even asked me to close all of windows -_-
or we will all perish together :\

totally couldn't sleep right now!
pissed/sad/depressed.
i don't know what i'm feeling now :\
my eyes are fucking puffy!
God knows why, hoho.
shall end here!
tata, love y'all!

Friday, April 13 2007, 1.43PM
got back my Maths D.T,
scored only 12/45! pathetic i know :\
i shall buck up in future tests!

& i'm back home so early today!
Simin and the rest got Speech Day rehearsal,
so i'm all alone now -_-
fucking bored!

yeap, thats all for the day.