Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was the best day of my life (:

Celebrated my birthday with my love,
watched Blades Of Glory with him.
The movie was totally hilarious and yet a little disgusting!
After the movie, we went to Pasir Ris Park to slack.
Sat till 7pm and went to his house,

:O
I was totally shocked when I saw
Simin, Junyu, Bert, JJ and Ter in the room!
Baby planned a surprise party for me!
So touched that I nearly wanted to cry man,
They even decorated the room with balloons and banner :D
GEES, LOVE YOU GUYS!

They even bought a Hello Kitty cake for me :D
Aww, so nice and sweet of them rights,
to know my favourite character.

Stayed till 12am+,
Baby sent me home (:

Thanks Baby for everything that you've done today,
I'm really touched by what you've planned.
I love you, till the end of time!


this is what Baby gave me :D


part of the party pictures :D
Best day of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home