Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Monday, May 14, 2007

i love you, baby!

Boo boo!
I’m here to blog (x
since someone keep bugging’ me to blog,blog,blog.

Went to Baby’s house to ton yesterday,
Ahahaha. He cooked dinner for me!
He is soso sweet hor :\ Rofl.
I helped out by washing some of the dishes,
See I also very nice one okie!
After washing, we went to watch some shows,
@ 12am+, we both fell asleep.

Woke up in the morning,
He made breakfast for me again,
So nice of him again -_-!

Talked to his mother,
:DD she showed me Darling’s baby photo.
ROFL, so damn cute la~!

Ate my lunch @ his place,
Then around 5pm, I went home (:

Baby,
thanks for the dinner & breakfast that you’ve made for me alright~
Even though, you know. Abit watery lah, but nevermind!
It is still delicious and I swear that I never bluff you.
Time was short but thanks for everything. Hehe (:
I love you, and will always do!
&&, thanks for lending your Mp4! <3


Received a bad news from my Daddy,
DA JIE! (:
hope nothing will happen to you alright.
you're the cheerful apple in this family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home