Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Sigh

Gees!
It is almost 3 in the morning and I’m not asleep,
My eye bags are getting horrible!
I look pretty much like living zombie~!
Nah, I was just kidding. Hohos

I had a tiff with Baby just now.
Fuck, I just wonder what’s wrong with me.
I really must learn how to be sensitive with others feelings.
I just want to apologize about what I’ve said just now,
I knew that you didn’t like people to mention his name and
I just kept on blabbering about him and couldn’t stop myself
even though you told me to stop saying about him already.

Boohoo, its all my fault that I made you lost your mood.
I bet you’re sleeping soundly now,
Nights, my love.

蛋蛋*`;
姐姐!多谢您哦,
为我选了这么美的BLOGSKINS喔!
真的好感激你,*亲亲*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home