Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I love Xiao Qizhi the most!


13th October 2007,
My happy fairytale ended.
But still, I’m not going to let go so easily because I still love you deeply.
Who the fucking hell cares if people are gonna say that I’m thick-skinned?
Spread those things for all you guys want to, I've listened enough lol.
But do I really look like I’m going to give a damn anymore?!
Just don’t get too overboard. Mark my words, mark it well..

Wanyan accompanied me for the whole day.
We headed over to Pasir Ris Park, wanted to cry my entire heart out.
But the atmosphere there was simply too weird for me, so I held back.
We slacked over there, until about 9p.m.
Then took a bus down to Wanyan’s house, Fiona came.
!$!@#@$#@$ I fell down into a deep drain alright!
My legs were already on the verge of breaking due to some
vein thingy blah shit and yet, I gotta fall into this drain.
So my slippers was spoiled but then kindhearted Wanyan decided to lend
me her slippers and walk home barefooted.

Then, I took a bus home at 12am.

Oh yea, Happy birthday Fiona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home