Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

hais. 2nd time

Today, we went to Chinese Garden to do my CIP.
Gosh, it was totally a waste of time alright!
I woke up at around 5.45am just to do the stupid, lame CIP.
But, overall it was quite fun? Because we had a lot of entertainment
From Simin, WanYan, Jingwen, Laine and Vanessa :D

After that, we headed to Vivo City to eat our breakfast.
We went to the “pool” and played like little children!
I piggybacked Simin! I’m a strong girl!

& tralala, blahblahblah, dododo.
My mood suddenly became very bad, seriously bad.
But I want to thank JW.亲爱的 for treating me ice-cream & more :D
You’re the best mannn, of cause. The others were also fabuloussss.
They kept on blanja-ing me this and that! I feel so love-d.

Alrighttt,
That’s all for today (:
Pictures will be uploaded, some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home