Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Love .. whats that?

I'm back to blog!
During this month, nothing good has happened to me.
There are a lot of arguments between my stead and friends.
Especially between me and her,

Girl, thanks for being there when I’m sad.
You’ve been with me, through all my ups and downs.
And I’m really thankful for that,
But still, some things wouldn’t just work out that way.
I hope you would understand.
I don’t wanna see you in this way,
Cause its too hurting for me to see alright...
Its not only you that is sufferin’!
Deep inside, I’m also feeling the same.
I know that you only wanted me to be happy.
But stuffs that you do, is only going to scare me away.
I hope we would be the same, like last time ..


PS: I’m NOT a lesbian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home