Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

happy birthday grandmama

Today, I went out with Jingwen.亲爱的.
was kinda pissed off because by the time we’ve reached the place.
It was already going to close down! Damn pissed off but never mind,
So we went to chit-chat, :D
Yeah, talked till 4pm+ then we headed back home.

Called Simin while on the way home, she told me something
totally hilarious, I was like laughing my arse thru out!
I shan’t tell you what exactly she told me :P
Cause it’s really humiliating to “ahem” alright~

Alright, then I went to prepare for Grand mama’s birthday!
Yeh, and that’s when my mood swing came in.
Totally baddddddd,
having really terrible tummy aches, felt like vomiting soso much
but I couldn’t complain to anyone!
I was kinda afraid that I would spoil their happy mood.
So I kept quiet thru out, yes. And eventually it got worst!

Kind soul boy called me, since he knew I was having bad mood.
Sorry boy, took your kindness for granted again -_-!
I was really not in the mood for jokes, and really sorrrrrrrry!
And its not that I don’t wish to talk to you!
But it’s very disrespectful to talk on the phone while having’ dinner.
And some more with the rest of my family members!
Even worst right!

AND TO THAT FUCKIN’ BUS DRIVER!
PLEASE DRIVE WITH YOUR EYES OPEN ALRIGHTTTT!
DON’T BRAKE ALL OF THE SUDDEN.
ITS REALLY DANGEROUS, YOU . MOTHER . FUCKER!
YOU KNOW, YOU NEARLY TOOK AWAY MY LIFE FROM ME.
IGNORANT OLD MAN!

HAHAHAHAHA, I’m just kidding!
I merely FLEW out of my seat!
and merely sprained my pathetic foot :D
Yes, laugh at me now.
I demand you to laughhhhh, retards!

Can you at least show me signs that you cared?
Alright, since you said that you really do care.
If you don’t show it to me, how on earth would I know?
Makes sense right or not?


DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home