Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

tired&sick

I give up,
i had enough of all this shit.
Now I'm starting to wonder if you really cared?
yea, you told me that you!
If i were to tell you that i'm feeling damn upset,crying terribly.
would you come and comfort me? or @ least give me some care?
would you rush here and be my 依靠, to lend me your shoulders?
you really wouldn't get home to pei wo? my heart is breaking.
not even when i plead you go home and pei wo? not even as the
status of your girlfriend? not even that?? ...

No, would be the answer.


Simin & XavierDeedee accompanied me just now :D
Thanks okie! Both of you are the best (:
Simin ; thanks for chatting with me on the phone -_-,
kept on bitching & bitching eh :D!

Deedee; bleah :P you just sucks, always di siao wo!

but thanks for pei-ing wo even though you got work k?
:D best daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home