Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hais. Feelings changed! T_T

I get butterflies when I see you coming.
Boy, you got me running.
How can someone make me so sad but still I only want them to stay.
I wanna say I love you so bad, but I don't wanna be your friend.
Please, I wish you'll understand.
That I wanna be more than just your friend.
I wish you loved me.
The time you leaves the time you break my heart in two.


This post is for Simin.
Hey Girl, Thanks for yesterday alright!
:D Everytime I feel sad, you're always there to cheer me up.
-_______- & tell me alot of super cold jokes to make me happy.
But yesterday, I really appreciated your help.
Thanks for staying up with me till 4am!
Even though I fell asleep ;D
But still, I'm glad that I've you as a friend :D

&& DeeDee
Oh you motherfucker,
Stop being such a great Daddy to me can anot!
What you've said last night is really touching
But sorry, I won't let go.
I won't let history repeat and make myself regret all over.
:D Get it?
But still, thanks for being there!

&& ********
Thanks.

-------

Same script, Different cast totally suits my feeling now.
I'm playing the same script over again,
just that with a different cast. -_-

再等到与对方失散以后就会知原来谁最好.
Enjoy it now, cause it won't last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home