Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

happppy :D

Yesterday
Went to Pulau Ubin with Baby, Terence, JJ and Gary.
F5, it was probably the worst day ever!
We went there to cycle, it was like hell.
Steep slopes, un-even roads, rocky places, that place was just hell for me!
Probably because I don’t really go cycling and GAH, I just suck at cycling.
We went into the quarry area, yes that place was really beautiful!
Then carried on with cycling, was 2 lil cute puppies. So cute :D
how i wish i could carry them back home ):

Left Pulau Ubin in the afternoon, went Baby’s house to sleep.
slacked at his place till around 8pm, Buddy called.
:D then tralalala, dododo and lalala
went back home at 11pm+ :D

Today
Sigh, my baby is sick!
Went over to his house (:
ya, left @ 9pm. :D

-------

Hey Girl,
Jingwen had told me lots of stuffs,
I’m really sick and tired of you,
going around saying that I’m a betrayer and a backstabber.
The incident had passed for nearly almost a year & you ain’t sick of saying it?
What if I were to tell you,
I didn’t betray you at all? All the things that you’ve heard
from other people were just what they think, not what they truly know.
Yes, they may know what happened but don’t know the truth.
I’m seriously not picking a fight here with you.
Jingwen isn’t backstabbing, she is just stating the facts.

I’m just sick and tired of hearing all this,
I state this clear,
I, Jolene Lee Pei Qi, didn’t betray/backstab you!
Believe it or not, it is really your problem already.
I have said what I’ve wanted to say,
if you wish to continue this way, go ahead.
I really don’t wanna care anymore; your time will come to be in my shoes.
So be it, my conscience is clear now.

PS: The mouth is mine, I can say whatever that I like,
And I didn’t backstab you, just stating the facts.
But the mouth is also yours, say whatever that suits you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home