Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

4th month!

Today was really a memorable day for meeeee.
I went out with Baby to celebrate our 4th month being together!
But it was in advance though, because school is going to reopen soon!
We went to Cineleisure to watch “Fantastic 4”
That show was pretty nice! Jessica Alba is hot :D
I was quite pissed off during the movie, having terrible headaches.
Pffft!

After that, we went to the “river” at Kallang.
I’m not sure to call it a river or a long kang -_-
But it was really quite beautiful!
We can see the Ferris wheel from there.
We went back to Tampines Mall to have our dinner.

Took a bus back to my place,
and we slacked around at some void-deck.
We played a lot of childhood games and we really looked silly -_-!
Like some 长不大的 kiddo~
But I really had alot of fun! :D

Don’t wish to mention about the sad stuffs,
So I shall stop here for now.

Baby, I love you.
And it is forever true,
You know right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home