Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I LOVE WITHOUT(:

I’m only posting because I wanna apologize to my lil sweetie.
Jingwen 亲爱的!对不起啊!,放你飞机! 

My guild leader’s birthday is today,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TAMBI(:
We went out for a dinner at Seoul Garden.
My mood was totally ruined by that message!
And also, I was kind of paiseh because ________ was there.
Didn’t dare to talk to them! WAHAHAHA )x
But well, I enjoyed myself!
Took the last train home, and
Thanks Jiji for accompanying me because I’m the only girl there -.-!
Reached home at about 12.30am.
I'm tired -_-

-No pictures were taken during the dinner.
Due to, they’re busy on munching food!


& please congrats me, on finally being able to forget him a lil by lil!
Those scars that I've created,
Let time heal my wounded heart ...
Much love, Lene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home