Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

(:

Dear all,
It has been a long time since I’ve blogged.

I’m being locked up @ home, so I can’t really go out much.
Yikes, please pity me.
So I’ve been mapling nowadays.
I know it’s childish but please forgive me!
And also I’ve been talking to ______ till almost 8 in the morning,
I know I’m crazy.
I'm also busy with helping friends to solve their r/s problems,
-__- like I'm not troubled with my own problems now.
ah whatever.

Ah yea, Christmas is round the corner and I’m totally excited!
Because I’ll be celebrating with Xinyi and friends!

That’s all, shall blog again next time.

I♥SHUHUI! (:

PS: Xinyi, hurry come back to SG.
We miss ya a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home