Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hello!

I can’t believe that I’m so dumb,
I knew you were just playing with my feelings
And yet, I still want to continue to fall for you.
I’m really the dumbest person that you’ll ever see!
F myself!


Whatever,
I’m going out in like 3 hours and still I haven’t got a wink of sleep.
Going to meet Xinyi and friends later!
We’re heading to Causeway point to meet the princess, Rachel.

Currently trying to learn the song,
月牙湾 by F.I.R
So I can sing it with Kenneth, that moron.
Shit that song, its so hard to sing!
- this part of the post is rather random =\

Anyway, to my friends that is feeling down.
Please cheer up!
I, Jolene Lee, will always be there to listen to you guys.


I♥THEM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home