Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

fuck you, whore.

Eh, i'm fucking sick and tired of what you say.
why go around blabbering on things that aren't true?
hello?
you act as if you're oh-so damn close with me,
like one of my best friend who knows me inside out.
c'mon, don't be so thick skin!

and to that bunch of fucktards who listens to her,
like she's the queen of your clique.
grow up, don't come into conclusions anddddd
don't judge someone by their appearances.
I bet you've heard them a million times already, pfft.

and to you, little miss queeen
I don't give a damn to what you say about me, bitch
What goes around, comes around.
So before you start pissing me off,
i think you better shut your effin' gap.

You won the award of ruining my nice day,
damn you! ass !@$##@%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home