Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Yippy!
I'm finally in the mood to blog.

It has been 2 weeks since school reopened,
Well, school life is still ok-ok.
I'm still coping well with my stuffs!
& have been working part-time this few days,
I've gotten no choice! I'm low on cash :D

Currently webcamming with Shuhui!
It was so darn hilarious :D
Some obscene stuffs.
& also, talkin' on the phone,
LIFE HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD!

& to the nehs :
Crappy gang!
I know, i'm not close with you guys alr.
Budden, I won't forget all the joy&laughters
we had during our holidays ok! & of cos,
all our tonning out, and embarassing moments with you peeps.
Once a 'neh', forever a 'neh'! Sorry if it sounds dirtyyy.

Au revoir! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home