Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Neh rocks.

Here I am again!

I’m gonna declare that I’m bankrupt now,
I’ve been going out for the past few days.
Havin’ partees at friend’s house, going for buffets and such.
Life has been great for me!

I'm so happy this few days,
until the day whereby I saw him.
Memories just came back to me,
I remembered every single thing that happened to us.
How happy we used to be, and everythinggg laaaa!
- ahh , flashbacks!-


Thank God that I still have *Nehs* with me,
The new group of friends that I've found.
We may not know each other for long
but yea, I still love you guys!
And thanks for all the laughter that you guys
have brought into my life. (:

Ok, I shall stop ranting.

I love,
Shuhui, June, Xinyi,
Demas, Lock, Juan, Vin & Tweety-.- !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home