Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Friday, February 8, 2008

The neh pbt! :D

Went visiting at my mother's side.
I just simply love them!
Especially Granny, she is already 90 years old.
Left her house at 4pm, headed home first.
then went off to meet Demas, Alvin & Xinyi!

Slacked till 9pm, Xinyi left and
the rest came to my house.
Played the comp, watched Spiderman
until Tweety and Kenneth comes,
thank you Kenneth for buying us french fries :D
Xinyi and her 2 other friends came!

Alvin, Demas, Kenneth left at around 1am
while the rest went to 7-11 to buy some alcohol ;D
I drank only a little but Xinyi drank alot!!

The rest left my place @ 2am,
LOL :D

That is all ;D
With The Nehs, i'm always happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home