Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentines.

Happy Valentine’s Day!
I gave some of my friends foam roses, hope they liked it.
I know it ain't much, but its the thought that counts, right?
And to those who didn’t receive it, please be patient!
After school, went home to change
I went out with Wanyan, headed to Tampines Mall.
Met up with Veronica, Terence and some other.
& headed to watch a movie, Ah long pte ltd!
Was darn funny, was laughing all e way with Wanyan.

Tralala, titi!
Reached home at about 10pm,
Currently chatting with my qin ai de,
Stuffs that could make you puke like hell,
Super duper disgusting!
Totally ruins your appetite for the day,
*winks to qin ai de* :P

All I wanted for Valentine's, was you.
NOT HIM :( !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home