Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Friday, February 22, 2008

I need you tonight baby :D

Crap,
stayed at home and rot for like 2 days already.
due to my sprained ankle! bad leg, bad leg :(
& i missed out all the fun on Adam Khoo
fuck it laaaaah :( !

Was talking to Shuhui and June,
and on the other hand was on
the phone with Wanyan too,
oops i felt like i ps-ed them just now,
my bad my bad. haha! :D

Probably gg to watch a movie with them too.
yeayea, these girls are the best that
i could have ever find mannnz!

& c'mon ,
you people needs to know when to be EQUAL!
seriously, i think you people have difficulties
balancing up your friendship with this person and the other.
and that seriously sucks :(
bias, thats what i call it.

Not pin-pointing on whoever and whoever,
:O unless you're guilt-stricken.
you shouldn't feel a thing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home