Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

i love my life nowww :D

Mornin' Ladies & Gentlemennn.

woke up so goddamn early in the morn'
till i dont know what i can do,
so i'm here to blog laaaa :D

went to visit the docs yesterday,
bloody hell, @#$%#$^$%^#$!
he told me that i tore one of my ankle ligament :O
sounds so serious la hor !
then doctor added, "it takes 6weeks to recover" .
i jitao stunned! NEED SO LONG MEHHHSZX?
that means, my leg will be vulnerable for 6weeks :O
and i might sprain it anytime again, walao nehnehkuku.

@ home,
msn, listen music, read manga, watch tv.
life is like heaven for me laaa :D
everyone has to attend to me, cause i can't walk.
i'mmmma queen of the day!

then @ night,
conferenced with Shuhui & June again!
they're so damn funny, tak boleh tahannn :D
like this loh, 12am and i went to bed already!

Anyway,
i'mmm looking for white bucket bag !
please drop a tag on the tagboard if you have one.
sell me cheap cheap laaa okie ? ;x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home