Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I<3MYSELF :D

hello all beautiful peepoozx :D

i went out with my lovely friends today,
had alot of fun with them laaa !
played alot of cardgames with them
and i won some money whereas
tweety & camel owe us each a treat!

yeah, was supposed to go east coast today.
but the plan changed last minute and we
actually watched Mean Girls, a super duper old movie.
But, i just looooved that show to the maxx .

Aft dinner, we went to Junnie's house.
I just love her house, so cosy
and of course,
we had a fun time disturbing Alvin! :D

then home sweet home.
& Ohhh man, i'm gg back to school tml.

silly silly me,
to think you'll return to me on the 26th :D
i guess, everything was just a dream
a meaningless, stupid dream of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home