Name:

I'm just an average 17 years old girl who lives in the East of Singapore.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it ends here.

Once again, Hi beautiful people!

It is the 26th of february,
I thought my mood would be the worst today.
But I didn't expect that I would actually laugh soso much!
Thanks to Wanyan ah, the pro-est entertainer.

1 word to describe school today, boring :\

After school, went back home to shower&blahblah.
Met up with Wanyan at Tampines Mart,
i wanted to do my art but in the end,
i just sat down there and stare into blanks.
my mind was in a mess at th moment,
i didn't know what to do laaa !
then, i just went crazy & did alot of stupid stuffssss

& to you know who ,
i'mmmm so sorry!
You may think it that way
but i'm not gg to let it happen.
You are nice,sweet & loving but there is
still "him" in my heart, and i know for sure.
you can't be able to replace him,
i know saying this could actually hurt you alot .
but i had no choice, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home